We’re almost ready to share Christmas with our babies in Walnut Park this Sunday! We also have Blessing Bags of Good Eats for everyone’s household. Thank you to Kelley with UMSL for going above and beyond to bless our families in need. Sharing is Caring!
Teaching God’s love in action.
Ministering to traditional, medical, behavioral, career, emergency, crisis and respite foster care placements.
MISSION: Grow – Bloom – Soar
- Boys sz 2T, 4T & 5
- Diaper wipes
- Laundry soap (gentle and free of scent)
- Changing table pad
- New boys and girls socks (all sizes)
- New boys and girls underwear (all sizes)
Maria is my hero as she loves unconditionally on children that have been neglected. She opens her home and arms to a child and also sibling groups to make a difference. I believe it’s her calling to rock and love on kids in need. I know that it’s my calling to provide fresh and nutritious food to her home. We’re honored to serve the network of foster families with Butterfly Haven. Blessings and Hugs from Miss Jacki
Thank you dearly and sincerely to the Law Firm of Reinker, Hamilton & Piper, L.L.C. We’re able to bless Butterfly Haven Foster Kids, The Gutter Ministry and Higher Heights Ministry because you care. We greatly appreciate your gifts as we serve those in need. Happy Holidays from our home to yours. Erin & Laura are ANGELS!
THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS……
This is Pastor Rebekka Smith’s eleven year old grandson Ray’Mon. About a month ago, she was helping him study for a spelling test and one of the words was encyclopedia. Ray’Mon was having a hard time trying to spell the word. He finally asked what is an encyclopedia? Pastor told him that it was a reference book for all kinds of words. He replied where can you buy me one? Pastor explained that it was not one book but a set of very expensive books. Ray’Mon insisted that he still wanted them.
A few weeks later Pastor received a call to come get treasures from FEED MY PEEPS. Well among the items were a set of encyclopedias gifted from the law firm of Reinker, Hamilton and Piper, L.L.C. Jacki said she didn’t know what she was going to do with the set. Pastor shared her grandson’s wish and the rest is history. The books will get a lot of use.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 2/3 +2 teaspoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons almond flour/meal
- 1 Tablespoon Gluten Free all-purpose flour
- Optional ice cream or whipped cream for serving, if desired
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and place two 6-ounce ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Melt the butter and 2/3 cup chocolate chips in a medium bowl over simmering water and stir until smooth. Remove the bowl from the pan and let cool.
- Combine the egg and sugar in a medium bowl and whisk until thick and lighter in color.
- While whisking, gradually add the melted chocolate, then whisk in the salt, vanilla, almond meal, and GF flour.
- Divide the batter between the two ramekins and place 1 teaspoon chocolate chips in the center of each ramekin, pressing down lightly.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 180-22 minutes or until not quite set, and the tops crackle.
- Let cool slightly before serving, topping with ice cream or whipped cream.
- 4 Tilapia Fillets
- 3Tbls Soy Sauce
- 3Tbls Balsamic Vinegar
- 3Tbls Honey
- 1Tbls Minced Garlic
- Fresh Herbs (optional)
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375
- Combine Soy, Balsamic Vinegar, Honey, Garlic in a bowl as the marinade
- Place Tilapia in a Zip lock bag with the marinade and fresh herbs (optional)
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Take Tilapia Fillets out of marinade and sprinkle with cracked black pepper
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes until fish flakes
- If you wish to have a sauce after having made marinade then reserve 1/2 cup of marinate. Place in sauce pan & bring to boil then simmer for 5 minutes until reduced by half. Serve over Tilapia